Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The lingerie post

Now, when it comes to fashion, I might be a loose cannon, but in lingerie I'm always a lady. ;)
I look for feminine shapes, little skirts sometimes, and lots of lace. I really love vintage lingerie, from the 20s and 30s, but that stuff is really hard to get your hands on, and once you do, it's really only collectible, not usable. When I find a great 20s-inspired lingerie line, I promise you, I will share. Until then, take a peek at my other loves.

 One of my friends always calls me Snow White, because when we met I had short, black hair that I always had a bow in. That personal trend of mine ended, but the nickname stuck, so I was absolutely giddy when I found this.




 This lovely lady is showcasing a large amount of bow love. Gotta have that bow love.

I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment, I really welcome them! Until next time!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment