Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Style Icon--Bliss Cavendar

Hello Loves! I don't know how many of you have seen the movie Whip It, but it's one of my all time favorites. The main character, Bliss, played by the amazing and beautiful Ellen Page, has been one of the main influences on my own personal style. 
 This might be my favorite outfit that she wears in the entire movie. I want to know where they got the lace up dress, jumper thing they put her into! I would buy one, unless it was outrageously expensive, in which case I would buy a knock off.
Bliss wears a lot of baggy band shirts and flirty fifties skirts, the combination of which works surprisingly well. The boy, Oliver, who is next to her on the car in this image, also has a wonderful sense of fashion, but due to things that I cannot tell you because it would spoil the movie, he does not deserve to be featured here! 
And one final one, just of Bliss looking beautiful in her workout clothes. This is before she officially made the team, hence the Barbie skates, but whatever. I wish my legs looked that good in knee highs. 


1 comment: